Warehouse Supervisor 2 (Posts) (Hay Broad Band E)
Industry: Manufacturing, Production & Trades
Employment Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible, inter alia, for the following:
- A Efficient and effective receipt. storage and dispatch of empties, product and pallets.
- A Carrying out daily stock counts, reconciliations and variances investigations and closures .
- Coordinating and controlling of warehouse stock management systems .
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- A Maintaining Warehouse safety, health and environment standards .
- Participation in formulation and control of Warehouse budgets.
- Supervision of Warehouse shift personnel.
The ideal candidates should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Commerce, Economics, HND in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent .
- Three years experience at supervisory level in a FMCG.
- A Working knowledge of Basis II or any other stock management computer system A Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Must be very analytical with good problem solving skills .
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clean class 4 driver's licence.
Interested persons should submit written applications, detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Cnr Khami Rd/Bon Accord Road,
Or e-mail: n.mnkandla [at] delta.co.zw
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date :- 22 June 2012
Please Register to apply online.