Technical Services Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Accountabilities Of The Role
- Technical service delivery and business development
- Provide geotechnical and mine planning services for the mine r
- Accountability for ensuring production targets, quality, timeliness and tonnage are met whilst maximising ore body utilisation and return to shareholders
- Survey, Ventilation and Geological support highly essential
- Oversee various projects carried out by technicians and engineers, such as mine exploration
- Planning and directing the activities of the technical staff
- co-ordination of sound business plans, economic models and mine plans
- Assistance with mentoring and training of junior staff as required
- Manage both greenfield and brown projects for the company
Qualifications and Experience
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Surveyor Geology, minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role with underground gold mining experience. The candidate must possess the ability to practice and promote safe work behaviours. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to the success of this position. The candidate must be an exceptional team leader with a flexible attitude and sound work ethic.
Suitable candidates committed to achieving the highest health, safety, environmental and best practice standards plus zero harm practices to send their application and C.V to The H.R Manager at the following address
Please Register to apply online.
The Human Capital Manager- Employee wellness
Freda Rebecca Gold Mine
P.O Box 70
in sealed envelopes not later than 26th March, 2012.