Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 15:45
UNIVERSITIES IN ZIMBABWE
Universities in Zimbabwe are urgently seeking the services of Engineering Professors and PhD holders in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mining and Geology
- Metallurgy and Materials
- Arts Management
- Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Manufacturing Engineering
- Acturial Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Animal Sciences and Range management
- Crops and Soil Sciences
- Biometry and Statistics
- Wildlife Resources
- Forestry Resources Management
- Irrigation Engineering
- For engineering disciplines, applicants should have extensive experience in training post graduate students and should be willing to serve for a minimum period of 3 years during which they will engage in human capital capacity building.
- The local universities are looking for both active and retired academics/engineers irrespective of nationality.
- The Institutions are offering competitive packages.
THESE LECTURESHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN TO BOTH ZIMBABWEAN AND FOREIGN NATIONALS.
Please send your detailed CVs (listing publications) to the following e-mail.