Vacancies at ZPC
Zimbabwe Power Company is the leading generator of Electrical Energy in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the Nation's Electrical Power requirements from its five Power Stations. Bulawayo Power Station is inviting suitably qualified and motivated candidates for the following post:
1. Stores Clerk
- 5 '0' Levels including Maths and English
- Diploma/Certificate in Purchasing and supply is an added advantage
- 3 years' experience in a Stores area.
- Must be computer literate
- Receives all goods delivered by supplier into Stores,
- Bins stock items
- Processes all receipts and issues through the Inventory Management System.
- Processes all receipts and issues Through the SAP MM Module
- Issues items to users.
- Processes returns to suppliers
- Carries out physical checks on stocks.
- Processes sale of scrap.
- Files all stores documents
2. Plant Operator Assistant
- Maths and Science is an added advantage
- Mentally and physically fit
- On the job experience.
- General Station cleaning
- Station drains cleaning
- Clear part debris and dust
- Cleaning of ash conveyer belts and dust pipes
- To be involved to operate dampers and valves
- To carry out soot blowing and declinkering of the boilers
- Carry out any other Station duties as assigned by the Shift Charge Superintendent Engineer
3. Loss Control Assistant
- 5 '0' Levels including English language
- Security Certificate an added advantage
- 2 years relevant experience
- Manning Station key security points and Carrying out patrols around Station.
- Maintaining security records i.e. vehicle and staff movement sheets.
- Conducting searches on vehicles and Individuals on entry and exit
- Carrying out investigations and intelligence gathering to recover and prevent pilferage of Station materials.
Applicants should enclose a detailed CV and certified copies of certificates and all applications should reach the
undermentioned not later than 3 October 2014
It is not company policy for any prospective job applicant to pay the organisation or any of its employee any fee towards the recruitment
Applications should be addressed to:
The Power Plant Manager
ZPC Bulawayo Power Station
Or Email to: zpc[at]zimbabwehumancapital.org