Senior Technician (Environmental Science/ Chemistry)
Employment Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Collection and analysis of soils water and plant samples both in the laboratory and in the field.
- Preparation and running of practical in the Environmental Science Laboratory.
- Taking both undergraduate and post graduate students out for field work.
Applicants must be a multi-skilled person with a First Degree (Upper Second Division) in Biological Sciences or Chemistry, Environmental Science or a related field with experience in one or both of the following areas: (Field and Laboratory monitoring techniques)
- At least two years experience.
- Good computing skills are a requirement.
- A clean Class4 driver's licence is a must for this post.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, ID, Birth Certificate, CVs, giving full personal details which include full names, date of birth, and six copies of academic and professional qualifications for each set of application all certified. Applicants must give information on experience, and date of availability, telephone numbers, names and addresses of three referees. Applications should be hand delivered to Office No. 123. Administration Building at the University of Zimbabwe or posted to:
Email: uz [at] zimbabwehumancapital.org
The Senior Assistant Registrar - Technical and Clerical Staff Human Resources Department
University of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box MP 167