Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting To: Depot Manager
Purpose Of The Job
- The role's responsibility is to provide, enforce and maintain an efficient and economic distribution system of fuel to customers.
- Receiving Petroleum bulk products from Rail and Road tankers, taking dips and calculating amount delivered and capturing all receipt documents. .
- Dip storage tanks and vehicles and converting to establish loss/gain.
- Compilation of all receipt and storage documents and handing them over to the Depot Manager.
- Manage the dispatch process within the Bulawayo region through preparation of appropriate documentation for dispatch and routing deliveries for bulk petroleum products.
- Managing and monitoring transport utilisation economics and productivity
- Taking and recording customer orders and attending to queries
- Ensures the integrity of stock information, resolves discrepancies in stock transactions and source of stock information. Alerts management to any serious losses of stock.
- Ensure tank and delivery losses/gains are within tolerance
- Organise vehicle meter tests and depot bulk loading meters.
- Compilation of vehicle statistical data for vehicle operations KPls.
- Promote HSES in both actions.
Job Context and Content
- Must be resident at the depot and optimization truck utilisation.
- Close liaison with all parties associated with Sales, Logistics, Finance.
- A relevant Business Diploma/Degree from a recognised college or university
- Approximately 3 years' experience in Distribution environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Health Safety Environment and Security standards and quality management system.
- Leading People and influencing others.
- Business Awareness.
- Partnership and Teamwork.
- Innovation and wise decision-making
- Stock management principles and processes.
- Planning and Organising.
- Fuels Distribution operations
- Customer care
Interested candidates should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae with a cover note to The People In Culture REF GT 2812, 135 enterprise Road, Highlands, Harare, or P.O Box CY 2619
Email : humanresources [at] zw.gt.com