Research Assistants (2 Posts)
Employment Type: Permanent
Pro- Vice Chancellor's Office (Academic)
- Applicants should have a minimum of a first degree in Computer Science or Statistics at 2.1 pass level or better.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor's Honours degree in English at 2.1 pass level or better
The applicants should also have the following attributes:
- ability to work within and to meet set deadlines,
- have good human relations and capacity to interact with research participants,
- be diligent and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- The successful candidates will be expected to carry out a variety of research assignments and activities ranging from collection, capturing and analyzing data, report writing to presentation of research findings to a variety of stakeholders.
Interested candidates should submit six copies of applications giving full personal particulars, which should include full names, place and date of birth, transcripts, certified copies of academic qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone numbers, names and addresses of three (3) referees, to:
Email: uz [at] zimbabwehumancapital.org
Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Staff) Human Resources Department
University of Zimbabwe
P.O.Box MP 167
Mount Pleasant Harare ZIMBABWE
Closing Date For Applications is Friday, 11th January, 2012.
Please Register to apply online.