Superintendent - Information Systems and Technology
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will have a key role leading the Information systems and Technology (IS & T) section of the business unit Location. The position is located at Harare Office.
Main Responsibilities (among others)
- Provide advice, contribute and develop Business Systems for the business unit
- Collaborate with Group (IS & T) workgroup to review, challenge and finalize conceptual design documents for enterprise solutions, including solution development and delivery where necessary,
- Establish new and review current local vendor contracts that will enable efficient service delivery, system integrity and appropriate licensing
- Ensure increasing customer satisfaction, products and services based on the enterprise requirements.
- Identify and report on critical IS& T dependencies and current IS& T performance,
- Benchmark, analyse, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IS& T
- Ensure sufficient and adequate investments in IS& T applications and infrastructure to meet business needs,
- All activities related to IS&T Hardware, software and related services necessary for the smooth flow of business activities.
- Ensure intellectual property in information and information systems is adequately protected,
- Ensure personal and sensitive information is processed according to applicable legislation and regulations,
- At least a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science,
- At least 8 years post learnership experience; at least 3 years should be at managerial level ,
- CISM, CISA, CISSP, ITIL and / or COBIT are desirable
- Hands-on experience in project management will be an added advantage
- A post graduate IT related qualification will be an added advantage,
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental standards is an added advantage
The incumbent will be expected to have the following competencies;
- Leading Self: Take ownership for own performance, decisions and their impact on the business;
- Supervisory: Manage the human resources to achieve set objectives.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills:
Murowa Diamonds is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to
short listed candidates,
Interested in this new position?
Email: applications [at] murowadiamonds.com for application form clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email OR collect the application form from Murowa Diamonds (Pvt) Ltd Head Office at Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Newlands, Harare in the first instance, Completed application forms must be submitted together with an application letter and curriculum vitae,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.