Assistant/Senior Assistant Registrar (Faculty Of Engineering)
Employment Type: Permanent
1. Assistant/Senior Assistant Registrar (Faculty Of Engineering)
- The incumbent will be required to provide administrative services to the Faculty of Engineering process
- Faculty Admissions, Examinations, Student Registration and Student Records as well as assisting in Staff Recruitment and Human Resources issues.
- The successful candidate will be expected to service routine meetings of the Faculty Board, Faculty Higher Degrees Committee and the Faculty Planning Committee.
Desired Qualifications and Description of Position
- Applicants should possess a first degree in Humanities and Social Sciences in the Upper Second division or its equivalent plus a minimum of four years postgraduate administrative experience in a Higher Education environment
- A Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is a must
- A working knowledge of the Faculty's complex regulations that govern the various programmes would be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate should be highly creative and prepared to occasionally operate beyond the normal office hours.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications, IDs and CVs, giving full particulars including full name, place and date of birth and six copies of academic and professional qualifications including certificates and transcripts for each set of application. Applicants must give information on experience, present salary, and date of availability, telephone number, names and physical and e-mail addresses of three referees.
Applications should be addressed to :-
The Senior Assistant Registrar
(Senior Non-Academic Staff and Short Term Appointments) University of Zimbabwe
Email: uz [at] zimbabwehumancapital.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 7th December, 2012.
Please Register to apply online.