Employment Type: Permanent
The Department of Medicine is a sub-sub-recipient (SSR) for the Global Fund Round 8 and the programme's main objective is to contribute to the expansion of the provision of comprehensive HIV and AIDS care, treatment and support including ART services in public and private sectors. One of the programme's specific objectives is to improve human resource capacity at Parirenyatwa's Family Care Centre as it aims at being a centre of excellence in ART delivery.
- Designing, Configurations and setting up of Windows based networks .
- Supporting all aspects of fault rectification including hardware/software .
- Implement technical solutions to complex ICT technical infrastructure problems.
- Provide technical network support for users .
- Desktop support and troubleshooting.
- Data capturing
- Preparing data and progress reports.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Strong analytical skills, a Bachelor's degree or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years' experience in data management, collation, processing and analysis in a research environment will be an added advantage.
- A competent trouble shooter capable of solving IT related problems which may occur with the system.
- A competent programmer and one who has a passion with IT and data management.
- Good management and interpersonal skills and ability to teach and train other workers .
- Familiarity with statistical analysis programs such as EPlnfo, Stata, SPSS would be an advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should respond by submitting application letter and detailed CV to:
The Financial Administrator
UZ Department of Medicine Parirenyatwa Hospital, Mazowe Street
Or Email CVs and application letter to:
mykemawoyo [at] gmail.com:
or mborok [at] mweb.co.zw:
or mascen [at] mweb.co.zw: