Industry: Admin, Office & Support
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number 04/02
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible marshalling all operations activities to ensure PowerTel maximizes the revenue inflows
Key Performance Areas
- Supports the Managing Director by providing overall Leadership on business operations
- Contributes towards the development, management, execution and achievement of the Business Plan ‘
- Transforms and interprets corporate strategy, business objectives, competition strategy, customer requirements and other stakeholder forces into winning and sustainable technology strategies and cost optimized deployment road maps.
- Responsible for Planning and implementation of the CAPEX and OPEX models for the department
- Responsible for the overall performance and quality of the PowerTel Network, IS and processes to meet the company's strategic objectives.
- Develops policies and procedures to align all groups within Technical Services department to achieve performance and quality targets.
- Provides reports to the business on the performance and quality of services.
- Aligns the Technical Services department with other department to ensure an end to end level of service
- Develops and manages internal and external service level agreements
- Responsible for the overall project management to achieve quality, time and minimise costs
- Responsible for Department Leadership to manage employee performance, employee discipline;recruit employees; assign and direct work, oversee their development, identify training needs and maintain staff competence
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A management qualification preferably MBA or Master’s qualification preferably MSC Engineering
- Membership of a recognised professional institute such as ZIE
- 10 + years’ experience in technical and business; ideally in Tele/Data communications or similar, engineering, planning, operations or implementation environment.
- Management skills
- Budgeting skills
Interested candidates should submit their clearly labelled applications with C.Vs and certified copies of original certificates to the address below by or e- mail to us on:- jobs[at]powertel.co.zw by 7th May 2012.
The Managing Director
!0th Floor Kopje Plaza
P.O Box 7600
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Responded To.
Please Register to apply online.