Zimbabwe Human Capital Website Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:27
About the Zimbabwe Human Capital Website
- The Zimbabwe Human Capital (ZHC) Website is an online information service provided by the Government of Zimbabwe. Developed with the assistance from the International Organization for Migration, the website publicizes employment and investment opportunities in Zimbabwe to Zimbabweans, both local and abroad.
- The website endeavours to promote the participation of all Zimbabweans in the socio-economic reconstruction of the country.
- ZHC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Information captured by ZHC: Users who require to apply for jobs online have to be registered first. Information is captured from the user during and after registration. During registration, most of the information is mandatory and is captured at once. The information captured from is the user’ name, middle name (optional), surname, username, password and email address. Once successfully registered, the account is activated and the user can logon. After registration, the user can opt to build his/her resume or CV. The latter is currently not mandatory.
- The information captured is chiefly required for special correspondence with regards to new projects, special events, news and other information which may be of interest using the email address which users provide.
- ZHC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The ZHC is committed to ensuring that users’ information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- ZHC contains links to other websites of interest and relevance to the initiative. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- The information on employment and investment opportunities is provided by participating Zimbabwean stakeholders and companies. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct and up to date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or services contained on the website for any purpose.
- Exclusion of Liability: In no event will the Zimbabwe Human Capital(hereinafter referred to as ZHC) be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The ZHC contains links to other websites that are provided solely for your convenience or interest. ZHC does not have control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. As such, ZHC does not make any warranties or representations as to the content of these websites and assumes no liability or responsibility for the accuracy and legality of these websites. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, delay of transmission, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or any other cause of action.
- ZHC takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available and running smoothly 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore ZHC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our business name is:
Zimbabwe Human Capital
Our business address is:
Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education
732 6th Floor “F” Wing
New Government Complex
Cnr. Samora Machel and Fourth Street
Our contact details are: +263–4–703957
Contact e-mail address: administrator [at] zimbabwehumancapital.org